Thursday, April 29, 2004

Not much going on. I started my job on Tuesday. It is in the Issue department so when new groups get approved they are brought over to us and we have to input all the information on the computer and make up contracts and booklets...etc. It's a lot to learn but I think I'm catching on.

It is really nice outside today, 19 degrees and sunny with a slight breeze. We are suppose to get a nasty thunder storm tonight though and rain all weekend so I will enjoy it now. I am not looking forward to the humidity but I know it is right around the corner.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger