Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Not too much has been going on with me. Lots of studying and paper writing but that will soon be over. I have a test tomorrow and then a take home test that has to be handed in by Tuesday. I will hand mine in Monday since I start my new job on Tuesday. I'm kind of nervous about the job because it is in a different department and I don't know the ladies there as well. Oh well, I'm friendly right :)

Movie Review time - Cheaper by the Dozen, or as I like to call it Crappier by the Dozen. The main reason I made Joey rent this movie was because Tom Welling was in it and he is super cute :) The movie is about parents (Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt) who have 12 kids. They have to move from their small town because the father is offered his dream job. Once they get there the mom gets her book published and must go to New York for awhile. We are then suppose to believe that Steve Martin (even though he has 12 kids) doesn't seem to know how to take care of them. I got so frustrated watching this movie and I'm not even a parent. If you are don't watch it, you will throw things at the TV, and that might break it :) I give Cheaper by the Dozen a 2. The only thing saving it is Tom Welling, still super cute.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger