Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Not much going on today. It is still a little cold but the sun is shining and that is always nice. I am still working on a big project I have due on Thursday. It is an advertising project for Labatt Blue, I wish I drank beer it might be easier to figure some of this stuff out.

I am getting really excited about San coming this weekend. She hasn't been here in awhile and I like having another girl in the house. Plus having three people here and San agreeing to play a board game will force Joey to play even though he doesn't like to :)

I have decided that I will start to write movie reviews in here as well. So I will start with the last movie Joey and I saw in the theatre Jersey Girl.

It is a film by Kevin Smith starring Ben Affleck, George Carlin and Liv Tyler. It was a very cute movie and very different from Kevin Smith's other movies. I enjoyed it but cried a lot, not that unusual for me but the first 25 minutes of this movie had me in tears. Okay it was in all the papers so I guess I am not ruining it Ben's wife in the movie (Jennifer Lopez) dies during childbirth so the whole time after she died I was picturing if the same thing happened to Joey and what he would do and that just got me started and I didn't stop until the kid was 7.

The rest of the movie is about Ben raising his daughter and the relationship they form. It was a nice feel good movie (aside from the start) and I enjoyed it. On my rating scale 1 being Mr. Wrong, 5 being That Thing you Do I give Jersey Girl 4.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger