Sunday, April 04, 2004

It is really cold today. There are flurries in the air and everything :(

On a fun note we remembered to set our clocks ahead last night which is good since I worked at 10 this morning. However, my store manager did not remember and arrived at the store to let us in at 9:50. That was kind of fun.

Not much going on this weekend. We ate a Royal Angkor last night, It was yummy. They are closed next weekend but will be able to go Friday night so San can get her fix.

We are hoping that the NFL will release the schedule for the fall next week so we can see about going to a game this fall. It's sad that I am thinking about football already and the season doesn't even start until September.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger