Thursday, April 01, 2004

Rain Rain go away. It is raining in Kingston today, and is supposed to rain for the next few days. :(

Stopped in at work on my way home from school today. They are putting in new cash booths for us. There is a lot of banging and hammering so my shift tomorrow night should be just peachy.

Today is Irene's birthday. Happy Birthday Irene! :)

I finished doing my TA work for my sales teacher today. I will now have an extra three hours to myself during the week. I have a presentation and a paper next week so I should have a pretty full weekend but I will still try and update everyone here.

Have a good day.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger