Monday, April 12, 2004

Okay so it's been awhile since I wrote something so here goes.

We had a good weekend with San. I always enjoy having another girl around, the more estrogen the better. :) We rented a car and went all kinds of places in it. Showed San areas of Kingston she hadn't seen before. It will be nice having her here all summer I won't feel like I'm the only one stuck in stupid humid Ontario.

School is starting to come to an end. I have two test left and I have to present my ad campaign in advertising class. I am excited about that one because I think we have a good idea. It is a little complicated to explain so I will tell everyone when I talk to them.

I am going through the career dilemma in my head about a job I was offered at Empire Financial. It's a summer job and I am trying to decide if I want to take it or just continue working at Canadian Tire while I look for a job in marketing. I still don't know what I am going to decide and I call the lady back tomorrow.

Not much else going on. Joey has an exam on Friday and I have my tests to study for so I see a lot of reading in our future. Not like that is a problem for Joey, he is the only person I know who can devour books faster then Mom :)

That's it for now.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger