Sunday, April 25, 2004

We went to see Joel Plaskett on Thursday night. That man sure can rock! Every time I see him play live I like him more and more. I got a t-shirt, it is brown and says "another life changed by Joel Plaskett."
Not much else is going on, I have a paper I have to finish tomorrow and email to my teacher and then I start my new job on Tuesday. I have one more shift at Canadian Tire, I won't be sad to see that over.

The weather here hasn't been the greatest. We will have one really nice day and then rain and cold. It is suppose to rain all week :(

Okay we watched two movies this weekend so I have two to review. We watched Win a Date with Tad Hamilton and Somethings gotta give
I think with Tad Hamilton we were too old and with Somethings Gotta Give we were too young. Tad Hamilton was about a girl in a small town who manages to meet and start dating a movie star. We are suppose to feel bad for the guy left at home (Eric from That 70s Show) because he is in love with the girl but you can't really feel bad because he never told the girl so she has no idea and seems quite happy with the movie star. It was okay but seemed a little long.

Something Gotta Give just seemed a little too old for me. I could see what the jokes were suppose to be and that they were suppose to be funny but I just haven't reached the point in my life yet where I find them funny. Jack Nicholson is annoying but Keanu Reeves makes up for it. He just wasn't on screen enough. Anyway, the movie wasn't that bad but maybe I will watch it in 20 years and see if I like it more.

I give both Something and Tad Hamilton a 3.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger