Monday, November 06, 2006

Christmas is just around the corner.

As I was going back to my office at lunch today I noticed a few flakes in the air. They didn't last long and have now turned to rain. A lot of rain actually, poor Joe is going to be soaked by the time he gets home from St. Marys.

I am posting so I can show a picture of the two Christmas ornaments I bought a few weekends ago at the Christmas Craft Fair at Exhibition park.

They are Batman and a Patriots player... Made out of walnuts!!!! How cute are they?



The picture is kind of fuzzy but you get the idea.



1 Comments:


At 6:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that they are the cutest ornaments I have ever seen. You must have a wonderful mother who instilled the love of Christmas in you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger