Monday, July 17, 2006

You say it's your birthday, nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
It's my birthday too yeah, nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Okay that's all I know. I know there are more words but they have escaped me know.

So today I am 27, so far so good. Mom and Dad got me a new watch, I am very happy about that because my current watch is going to die any day now. It's a little big but Dad said he will fix it tonight so my old watch can retire.

San is coming to take me out to lunch and Joe is currently "making" my present. His words not mine so it could mean anything.

Tonight is pizza and cake. Woohoo, birthdays are fun.



3 Comments:


At 4:26 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I nearly forgot it was your birthday. Happy birthday Trish!

 

At 7:54 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tricia! Hope you had a great day!

Kathleen

 

At 1:17 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot your birthday. Happy Belated Birthday!! Also, I'll say it now because I'll probably forget next week -- Happy Anniversary!

Bye for Now, Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger