Friday, February 24, 2006

So the Amazing Race starts up again on Tuesday. It is back in it's normal form instead of the stupid family edition that they had last season. In the mean time I have been getting my reality fix with Dancing with the Stars.

I love Dancing with the Stars. I watched it last time it was on and enjoyed it but I am becoming obsessed this year. I have even given up watching Survivor because it was on in the same time slot, now that serious.

I can't wait for Sunday when they reveal the winner. I am rooting for Drew but will be happy with any of the final three.

Now if I can just convince Joe to take dance lessons...



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger