Saturday, January 28, 2006

What a winter we are having this year. Yesterday on the way to work it was -30 with the windchill, today... 8 degrees. What the heck is going on with the world. I'm too scared to think about it.

Not a whole lot going on. I started working two weeks ago for the Nova Scotia Community College, the job is split between there and the department of education. It is going good I will I will easily be kept busy until the end of March when the term is up. I discovered the best thing about working for the government... The pens, they are pretty sweet.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger