Saturday, December 17, 2005

Weekend plans:
1.pack
2.pack
3.pack
4.watch patriots game
5.pack

You get the idea :)

I have some pictures taken over the last week of various events.

Wednesday night we went out with the crew from Joe's office. We went to Darbar, an Indian restaurant that has slow service but awesome food. It's worth the wait.


Thursday night I went out with all the ladies in my department. We went to Mino's for dinner then back to Sally's for dessert and a gift exchange.

Friday was my last day at work so I went out to lunch with my girls, from left Amy, Sandi, Lil, Cathy, me. We went to the Keg.
It snowed... A lot Thursday night and I took these pictures on my way home from work yesterday. This one shows how much snow it actually was. This was one of the few sidewalks that was actually plowed.
And this shows how lovely the roads were even after 24 hours.




1 Comments:


At 7:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop eating out and taking pictures and going on the computer. Pack!

Mom, writing from Velvet's house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger