Thursday, December 01, 2005

IT'S DECEMBER !!!!!!!

Which means it's almost Christmas and almost time to go :)

Lots going on in the next few weeks. We have a lot to pack still, lots of presents to buy, a poker tournament, my Christmas party. Lots to keep us busy for the next 17 days.

Hope everyone is having a happy first day of December. All day I have had a song running though my head. Miss Piggy singing "Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat, please put a penny in the old man's hat. If you haven't got a penny a half penny will do, if you haven't got a half penny well god bless you" I can still see the album cover with John Denver and the Muppets on it.







1 Comments:


At 8:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nine feet tall and six feet wide soft as a downy
chick. It was made from the feathers of forty ‘leven geese,
Took a whole bolt of cloth for the tick. It’d hold eight kids ‘n’ four hound dogs and a piggy we stole
from the shed. We didn’t get much sleep but we had a lot of fun on Grandma’s
feather bed!

We each have our own favorite Muppet memory!
Love San

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger