Saturday, October 01, 2005

I don't know how it happened but today is October!!! Man this year has gone by so fast.

I went shopping today, needed some shirts for work and the jeans I wore yesterday were practically falling off so I needed to get some new ones... IN A SMALLER SIZE!! Nothing to drastic just one size down but it's still better then nothing right. So here is what I bought.

A pretty blue sweater, works with dress pants or jeans.



A pair of jeans


and two long sleeve shirts and some socks



Not a bad haul. I guess accepting fall is here is the first step, new clothes help :)



1 Comments:


At 8:17 a.m., Blogger Doris Murphy said...

I think that your new clothes are very pretty and buying a smaller size is always a happy moment.
You look very pretty in blue so that sweater will look very pretty on you.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger