Saturday, August 27, 2005

The students are slowly coming back. The only consolation I have is that this should be the last September we have in Kingston. The next two weeks will be full of loud parties, busy grocery stores and garbage on the street. The fun never ends in the ghetto.

Other than that not a lot going on, my contract at work was extended until the end of the year. I told Joe if he is not done by then I'm leaving anyway :)

Tony found out this week that once he graduated he will be going to Alberta. I don't know much about Alberta so I can't give him any advice but I'm sure wherever it is there will be cowboys... Right?

We are playing poker tonight for the first time in months. I hope I didn't forget anything because I was getting used to taking the guys money. We will see what happens tonight.

I rented season two of Chappelle's show for Joe and I to watch this weekend. For those of you who don't know it Dave Chappelle is a young comedian who is quite funny but not to everyone's taste (mom and Irene that means you).

Okay I'm out, Joe keeps pointing out my grammar errors and it is driving me crazy.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger