Thursday, August 04, 2005

Another hot day in Kingston today but I'm not going to talk about that!!!

While we were home in Halifax I sent some pictures up here to the girls I work with. Three of them now have a picture I took as their wallpaper. They all say it looks like a professional photo. Here it is...



In other news my mom now has a blog, check it out - http://dodespace.blogspot.com/

San is writing her NPLEX right now - I am guessing that is naturopathic licensing exams. Anyway she is in Toronto for a week to write 13 exams and then she can go back home and get ready to open her practice. Pretty exciting. She is going to come up to Kingston for a visit this weekend.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger