Thursday, May 26, 2005

We played our first softball game yesterday. We tied. It was 23 - 23 after the 7 innings so we played one more, they went first... scored 2, then we went... scored 2. So we tied :)

It was fun, I am quite happy with my hits, I think my batting has really improved. I also ran really hard so my legs are killing me today.

Beautiful day here today, sunny and warm. I won't say much more about the weather as I don't want to tick off the Nova Scotia people who may be reading this.

We saw Star Wars last weekend, it sucked but what else is new. We are going to play poker this weekend, we haven't played in awhile so it will be nice to get back at it.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger