Sunday, May 01, 2005

I started my new job less then a month ago and they are already talking me into things. On Friday I participated in the Heart and Stroke Foundation's big bike fundraiser. Myself and 29 co-workers got on a VERY big bike and made our way from Confederation basin, up Brock street, across Clergy and down Princess. It was a lot of fun, we made a lot of noise and raised over $5100 for Heart and Stroke. The ride itself was interesting, Brock street has a small incline and we managed to make every red light on the way up it so we had quite a workout.

Here are some pictures of the adventure, I am in the third row wearing a red sweater and a red hat.


This is another one as we were finishing just to show the size of the bike.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger