Saturday, January 08, 2005

Back in Kingston after the holidays. Check out Joe's blog for all the details www.astro.queensu.ca/~macmilla
make sure to read his "Air Canada sucks" post as well.

Not much going on here, Joe and I started watching 24 when we were home for the holidays so this week has involved trying to watch all the episodes of season 2 and 3 before 4 starts tomorrow night. We have 13 episodes left so it might be a late night.

It is snowing right now, a lot actually. It's little flakes too so I'm sure we will get a lot. Famous advice from my mother "little snow big snow, big snow little snow" you know when you write that out it makes no sense :) Oh well she know what I mean.

That's it for now I have to go call San and see if she has luggage. Damn Jetsgo lost her back on her return flight.

Later.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger