Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Stupid Pepsi.

They keep changing the survey that you have to fill out to get the free PIN for the iPod contest. At first there was a link from the main page and a simple 10 question survey. Then they got rid of the link and made it so you have to go in through the rules page. Now they have changed the survey, it has over 20 questions and they are so stupid.

1. How often to you drink isotonic drinks (which are sports drinks according to Google)
I said Never
2. Which isotonic drink do you drink more often.
sucky just as sucky not quite as sucky.

So I didn't pick one seeing as how I answered the previous question as never. Well it wouldn't let me submit without an answer. I picked other and then wrote in "I answered never, this survey sucks" I know that is immature but I want the wiped and the contest seems fun but damn they are making it really annoying. Oh well, that proves the nothing in life is free thing.

In other news the US election is today. Man I hope Kerry wins, I will watch tonight to see what unfolds. I'm sure we won't know right away but John Stewart will entertain me.

Joe and I have started watching a new TV show on the advise of some friends. It is called Lost and we both really like it. We have downloaded the previous episodes so we can catch up and we watched 4 of them last night. One more and we will be caught up for Wednesday when the show actually airs.

I think that is it for now.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger