Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Okay this one is for Tara.
I finally heard back from HR about the executive assistant job and I didn't get it. They hired someone with 11 years experience so I don't feel too bad. The lady who interviewed me said I did really well and she was impressed with my interview, she also said I was a good fit with the company and that I was "refreshing". I am now keeping my eye on the job board and seeing if anything new comes up.

Joe had his last softball game tonight. They won!! It was a pretty good game actually, they all played really well.

My birthday was good, I got the DVD trivial pursuit from Joe so we have tried that out a few times.

We are getting excited about our trip to Toronto next weekend. Tennis, Zoo, hotel, it doesn't get any better then that. I will post some pictures when we get back.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger