Monday, June 21, 2004

I really need to post in here more often. I will try that, it will be my Canada Day resolution. I guess it would be easier to write if exciting things happened more often. I will start making them up if I have too.

Okay exciting stuff happened this weekend, my mommy and sister came to see me graduate. I finally graduated from St. Lawrence. The ceremony was kind of dull but I think they all are.
Here is a picture from the day.


We had fun on the weekend, went shopping, watched Harry Potter again, talked. The weather was nice, not too hot and humid. Today is great it is like a summer day in Nova Scotia. A girl could get spoiled by this.

We have a wedding shower for one of my co workers this week but other then that a pretty normal week.

Hope everyone is good.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger