Friday, June 04, 2004

Hello again,
I changed the template of my page so it looks a little different but I thought the circles were a nice new touch.

I had a meet and greet after work today. A bunch of us from employee benefits went down to a bar by head office and we ate, drank and played games. You were suppose to dress up in a summer theme but only myself and my co worker Lillian dressed up so we both won prizes. She won a big pail of dacari mix and I won a margarita set (glasses, pitcher). It was fun, I made sure I introduced myself to the marketing people and I think I might go in the Empire golf tournament to do the same thing.

We are going to see the new Harry Potter movie tomorrow. I am pretty excited about that. Book 3 was my favourite so I have been looking forward to this for awhile.

The weather is starting to warm up here. Nice and sunny with still a cool breeze and no humidity yet (crossing my fingers) so hopefully the rest of June will stay that way. Mom says the weather in Nova Scotia is still pretty cool so I guess the whole country is having problems.

Speaking of the country having problems... the election is coming up :)
Joey and I have no idea who we are going to vote for, we are both undecided at the moment. We are hoping that we can get some people at our door so we can ask them some questions. Unfortunately our Liberal MP is Peter Milliken, the speaker of the House so he has a pretty good chance of being re-elected. My problem is if he is so busy being the speaker of the house who the hell is looking out for Kingston? Oh well I have a few more weeks to decide.

Have a great weekend.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger