Wednesday, June 09, 2004

It's back... the humidity I mean. Well I knew it was coming but I hoped it would hold off. The heat and humidity started Monday but reached a climax today with a massive thunder storm. Usually those help lift the heat but not today. Joe took at picture of the thermometer inside our apartment at 5:00pm today.


It is only down to about 24 right now. So it's going to be that kind of summer. The only good thing about a good storm is the sky after. Check out this picture my little photographer husband took.



Hope everyone else is cooler where they are (Sorry San)

Later,
Tricia



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger