Sunday, June 27, 2004

Okay so I have been watching this guy on Jeopardy, Ken. He is a 18 day champion and has one over $600,000 so far. He usually wins by a large amount and it is so fun to watch him answer all the questions and kick the other peoples butts. I know since I am writing this on here he will probably lose on Monday night but it has been a good run and caused me to watch Jeopardy again. I started watching him on Day 4 so I feel I know him.

Anyway, we went to a movie yesterday Dodgeball. It was pretty funny, I laughed a lot. We also bought our tickets for our Canada Day double feature. We are going to walk out to the movie theatre and then watch Fahrenheit 9/11 and then Spider-Man 2. Should be a fun time.

Last night we had dinner out with friends and then went to the Kaoroke bar. It was pretty fun, Joe and I did an great duet of Build Me Up Buttercup.

The sun is shining today and we are suppose to get rain for the next few days but the humidity is holding off so we are having a great summer so far.

We are thinking of doing something fun for our anniversary this year, like a trip. I am looking at Ottawa and Montreal right now but we will see what comes of that.

Ta for now.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger