Thursday, July 08, 2004

Ken Jennings is my hero. He is now a 27 day champ on Jeopardy with over $850 000. I'm in awe there is nothing the man doesn't know.

Had a interview for a job with Empire this week. Executive Assistant to the Director of Marketing. I don't know how much of a chance I have since I don't actually have executive assistant experience but I will keeps my hopes up for now and hope I at least get a second interview.

Not much else going on here. I think we will go out to a movie again this weekend and then Joe has softball practice on Sunday.

I turn 25 pretty soon. This is the first birthday where I feel like I'm getting older. I don't know why 25 seems like a big deal but it does. Hopefully Joey will get me something nice so I won't think about it. Did you read that Joe, something nice. Gold is nice, so are flowers, oh and did I mention our anniversary is soon Right Joe :)

Speaking of anniversary. We are going to Toronto the weekend of July 31st - August 2nd. Staying at The Pantages Hotel Should be fun. We are going to go to the zoo and maybe up the CN Tower which is ridiculously expensive but something I haven't done in a long time.

Bye for now.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger