Monday, October 25, 2004

God Damn Pepsi. I have been trying like crazy to get PIN numbers so I can enter online and win an iPod. It was going good until Pepsi not only moved the no purchase necessary section to make it harder to get a PIN number without purchasing but now they seem to have put super glue on their bottles so that it is next to impossible to get the labels off. Where are the PIN numbers you ask... under the labels.

Damn you Pepsi, I'm now using my poker winnings to save up for an iPod. Lets see at -$5 a week I should have it in no time :(





0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger