Friday, November 12, 2004

Okay, I knew it was going to happen but I thought it wouldn't be anytime soon. I am getting older!! I didn't want to accept it but I have to.

First I have discovered a few white hairs this year, that I can live with.
Seeing the kids come to Queens every year getting younger and younger, that's hard. I look at some of them and think they should have baby sitters.

Then there is the ultimate I feel old moment. When we go to a bar to see a show. We saw Hayden last night, the show was excellent the people drove me crazy. They were all talking and not really paying attention to the show. I'm guessing Mommy and Daddy pay the Visa bill that bought the $18 ticket so what did they care. Then there are the stupid girls who insist on bringing their purses. If you are going to a bar wear pants with pockets and put things in your pockets. No instead lets put them in my huge ass purse which I can bang into every single person I pass. Why can't we just all sit down and watch a nice show?? Is that too much to ask??

Okay there I'm old. I knew it would happen someday I just didn't think it would be at 25.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger