Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The Amazing Race starts tonight. I love this show. The ladies I used to work with at Empire are having another pool so I got in again. I'm not sure who I have but I'm sure I won't win again.

Joe and I now have very specific shows that we watch. Amazing Race (just me), Gilmore Girls, Smallville, Lost, Joey, Survivor (just me), Joan of Arcadia and football. Not bad I think we are cutting back :)

We (by that I mean I watch Joe) put up our Christmas lights last night. They are so nice and make the room just as bright as the lamp. It looks very festive in our living room now.

I think that's it, 4.5 weeks until we go home.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger