Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Okay so I had a stupid big cyst on the top of my head that I have been avoiding getting removed for years now. Well today I finally did it and got the sucker cut out. It really wasn't that bad the worst part was the needles that froze my head, after that I didn't feel anything, until that freezing wore off. Now I wouldn't say it is excruciating but it hurts, I can feel the stitches I think and they hurt. I'm sure it will be fine tomorrow and Joe is being really sweet and doing stuff for me.

The worst part of the whole experience... They showed me the cyst!! They asked if I wanted to see it, I said no guess doctors really don't listen. It was gross I will leave it at that.

Anyway I am bump free and can finally wear any hair style I want, now I have to find one I like...



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger