Friday, March 25, 2005

Why is it that when you rent a car you can get screwed over and they still make it sound like you got a deal Confused

I booked a car for the weekend about a month ago. So yesterday after work I went to pick it up. I had rented a car similar to a ford Focus and when I got there I learned that was exactly what I was suppose to get.

However, the people who were suppose to return the Focus at 5 o'clock had not done so yet and it was 5:40. I could wait around for that car or I could take the new Ford F150 that they had on the lot. It's a truck so I asked if it seated 4 "yep it seats 5 actually" are you getting the picture as to how huge this thing is?

This thing is a monster, it won't fit in our parking spot, it will be a monster on gas in the city and finding a parking space is fun. I also managed to hurt my ankle climbing out of the thing last night.

I am going to call the rental office tomorrow when they open to see if they have anything that was returned that I can take instead.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger