Wednesday, March 30, 2005

So I realized I start most of my blogs with Okay so I'm not going to do that today... Okay :)

Well I have decided to quit my job. I was not enjoying it and for reasons I will not get into on a public blog I am leaving next Wednesday the 6th of April.

Side note - Where the hell did March go??

Anyway, last Thursday I went to lunch with some of the girls I used to work with at Empire Financial. I told them I was on the job hunt again and to spread the word back at Empire. Well, I start there on the 11th of April. I wasn't expecting things to move so fast but they did and I am very excited.

So I will be jobless for 4 days. Oh those will be a good four days.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger