Sunday, May 15, 2005

So I realized I don't really like being alone. Joe left for Montreal on Friday afternoon, it's Sunday morning and I am already tired of being alone. I got over the scared to be alone part pretty quick and now I just want someone to talk to. The poor sales clerks at the mall yesterday didn't know what they were getting into when they asked me how I was :)

I have managed to watch 2 movies, the entire first season of Sex in the City and it is only 10:30 Saturday morning. I am going to run to the grocery store at some point today and then probably rent some more movies and sit on the couch until Survivor starts.

I can review two movies, haven't done that in awhile. Lemony Snicket - SUCKED, the only funny part was when Jim Carrey was playing a fisherman and he played it like a Newfie. Even said the line "You stay where you're at and I'll come where you're to" that was funny but otherwise I would skip it. I also rented an older movie - A Walk to Remember - oh my goodness I cried so much. I won't say too much as it would give the story away but it was good and I cried a lot :)

Okay I'm off for an exciting Sunday. I will be sure and update with any new movies that I watch.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger