Sunday, September 11, 2005

I forgot to take a picture of my hair yesterday and it is not as cute today so a picture will have to wait.

We has a poker tournament last night. 9 people each paying $10 to play. Payout:
First - $50
Second - $30
Third - $10

So for Joe and I to make our money back one of us had to at lease finish second. The game goes well. Nothing too exciting and eventually we get down to four people. Me, Joe, Justin and Matt. So I know if Joe and I can hold out one more person we more then have our money made. At this point Joe and Justin have the least amount of money, I'm somewhere in the middle and Matt has a whole boat load.

After some boring play with nothing happening Matt takes out Justin and we are down to three. Joe doesn't have much money left so he makes his move and Matt takes him out. Now it's just me and Matt. I have about $20 which means Matt has $70 this isn't going to be easy. I play very tight, only go in when I have the cards and fight my way back to where I have about $49 and Matt has $41. I look at my cards, AD and 10D I go all in, Matt calls. He has A, 8 off suit. Flop comes down, nothing, turn nothing. I'm still in the lead but if Matt gets a spade he wins and I am down to $8. River... 10 I won!!!! Not bad huh :)

That is two of our tournaments now that I have won. Maybe Joe will get a post doc in Vegas and I can be a professional poker player ;)



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger