Saturday, September 10, 2005

Okay mom snitched on me so now I have to post more :)

Not much going on here. The weather has really cooled down, it still gets hot in the day but the nights are wonderful.

I'm getting my hair cut today... Maybe I will post a picture of it when I get home. I also shaved Joe's hair last night so we both have new do's.

We are going to see two Pearl Jam concerts next week. One in Montreal and one in Ottawa. We leave Thursday at noon and will arrive home sometime Saturday. We are both pretty excited. I will post all about it next weekend.

Okay I think that's it.

Later.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger