Saturday, September 24, 2005

So it's homecoming weekend in Kingston. For those of you who have never lived in Kingston you won't know the wonders of homecoming. 5000 extra people in Kingston, everyone is drunk and there is a big football game. I am not a big fan of crowds so my goal was to stay off the streets today. I had to go grocery shopping so I went early. Not early enough apparently there were people everywhere.

Anyway I got my groceries and get on the bus to come home. Whenever I go grocery shopping alone I always get too much stuff and it is usually really heavy. Joe usually meets me at the bus stop but he is playing tennis so I was on my own. So I get to close to my stop and ring the bell. The bus driver stops at the red light an intersection and 50 feet away from my bus stop. I don't move because I have a lot of groceries.



So the bus driver opens the door and says "you might as well get off here" I say "I would prefer the bus stop" in my head with all the groceries the bus stop is that much closer and there are A LOT of people milling around (drunk people, at 11:45am I might add) so the driver looks at me and says "you might as well get off here" so I look at him... Nothing so I get off the bus, with all my groceries and pretty angry.

I come into my parking lot only to find a crowd of drunk people. I took this picture though the screen because it is better not to anger the drunk people :)



I had a big 24 pack of toilet paper because it was on sale for $5.49 (good price right?) Anyway I dropped it twice, did any of the stupid punks come try and help me open the door with my big load of stuff... No of course not. Anyway now Joe is home, we are going to stay in the apartment for the rest of the day and ride it out.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger