Thursday, October 27, 2005

I thought I better update my blog with some pictures of Tony's graduation for everyone to see.

For those of you who don't know Joe and I just got back from Regina where we watched Tony (Joe's brother) graduate from the RCMP training camp. It was an event filled weekend and I have the pictures to prove it.

First of all the flight. We were excited about the plane ride to Regina because we were on a brand new plane and thought we would have the new in seat entertainment system. We thought wrong.



We arrived in Regina on Saturday only to find that Regina's 10 degrees is a lot colder then Kingston's 10 degrees. So off to the mall where both Joe and I bought jackets. Here is a picture of Joe in his new jacket. Pretty handsome guy!!!



Sunday was a church service and a wine and cheese. Here is a picture of Tony and his Uncle Bob after the church service. The Boy looks pretty snazzy in his uniform.



Monday was the big day. We started with the cadets being sworn in, the two guys sitting down did theirs in French.



Then a noon parade. That Tony sure can march.



We then had lunch and went over to see Tony get his badge and do a drill demonstration. The drill part was really cool, they worked hard and you could tell.



Last but not least was the grad dinner that night. Good food, good people, good times. Everyone is very proud of Tony. His Aunt and Uncle (Bob and Deb) and their kids Angela, Lisa and Paul were there along with Paul's girlfriend Laura and Lisa's boyfriend Russ. Joe's cousin Kim and her husband Dean also came in from Pierceland for the event.



It was a great trip and now after a brief stop at home Tony is off to Cochrane Alberta. Good Luck Boy.

I also stopped at the store they have at Depot and got what I am calling a "sibling bear" I have a bear already that says "I support Naturopathic Medicine" so now I also have an RCMP bear to sit with him. I have two siblings and now two bears that represent them in my home. I still find it hard to believe that the two goobers I love now have people listening to them and respecting them. Not that I don't respect them it's just I've seen them in the morning :)




1 Comments:


At 7:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Trish. Just getting to up date a few blogs. Knew you went to Regina for Tony's graduation. How nice is that. Good Luck, Tony. Love Aunt Flo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger