Sunday, November 06, 2005

The packing has started.

While I was grocery shopping this afternoon Joe started the nasty job of organizing to pack. He cleaned out the hallway and separated stuff into - get rid of, sell and need until we move/stuff to pack.

He then started on the den where he packed up a bunch of his clothes and the comic books. Not to mention three boxes full of books. It's just a small bite out of it but if we do a little bit as the weeks go on we should just be down to the big stuff when moving day arrives.



1 Comments:


At 2:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tricia: Just got back from our Atlantic City/New York trip, so was checking out your blog. glad to hear you folks are coming East for awhile. Will see you at Christmas. Love Aunt Flo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger