Friday, December 09, 2005

So I needed to do a laundry and we ran out of detergent last laundry day, I didn't want to buy a whole big thing of laundry because I didn't want to lug is to Halifax. I went to S&R today hoping to find a very small amount.

Well I did find a small package of Tide, from China, clearly imported to Canada and on sale at S&R for $1.99. The great thing is the package.



It totally reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer finds he looks like the Mr. Sparkle laundry detergent.




No point to this post, it just made me smile.



1 Comments:


At 4:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey trish, Think you could post some pics of the getting-empty apartment? Not that I am not excited enough you are coming but it would be great to "follow along"
Sandra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger