Sunday, December 18, 2005

So tired, must stop moving.

Well, the truck is practically full we only have a few things left in the apartment (the computer is one of them) I took some pictures this afternoon.









We are both really excited now and can't wait to get started. We always have the most fun on trips we take and we travel really well together. Joe does the driving and I keep him entertained with my charm and wit :)

We aren't looking forward to unpacking the truck but that is two days from now so hopefully we will forget.

See all you Nova Scotia people soon, and goodbye to all the Ontario folks who may be reading.



1 Comments:


At 5:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

In case you still have your computer hooked up don't worry about unloading that truck your Nova Scotia people will help. Drive safely, and we will be waiting with the Christmas lights on for you.

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger