Saturday, January 07, 2006

Must. Update. Blog

So I realize I am slacking on my blog. My main excuse is that it was originally set up to keep the rents and the rents in law up to date on what we were doing. Since I see them all the time I suck at updating. I do know that some Ontario people are checking it out though so I will try and update.

So on Wednesday I went for an interview and some testing with a placement agency here in Halifax. I did good on the tests and they seemed really positive. The girl who interviewed me said they needed a "go to temp" that they could feel confident sending out to jobs. In the situation I am currently in (being here for less then a year) temp work is perfect. So after the interview Thursday I told Joe that if I haven't heard from them in a week I will go to a bigger agency (this one was quite small.)

Well... Friday afternoon they called, I have a job Monday. It's only a one day job but hey some work is better then no work.

I think that is about it. If you are reading from the Mississauga-Erindale riding Vote Rupinder everyone else only two more weeks till the election. Make sure you are registered.



2 Comments:


At 9:27 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job.

 

At 4:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Trish:

One job at a time..you go girl. Val got a call the other day for a reference check.....Val told the lady you're the greatest..

Later,

lil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger