Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tales of a drummer-less band

So we need a drummer. We realized that we would be a much better band if we could get a drummer. That would allow Fabian to take over the bass and Joe could concentrate on guitar and all I have to worry about is singing. So... We put up some ads at local music places and waited.

Well we had a drummer get in touch with us. She was new to Halifax and hadn't really played in any rock bands but wanted to give it a shot. So we met up with her, she was great. She really knew what she was doing and she really seemed interested but alas she had way too much on her plate so she doesn't think she could commit to being in the band.

So the search continues. Yesterday another drummer got in touch with us and we are going to meet up with her on Saturday. Wish us luck.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger