Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hello from Kingston

We are in Kingston for Joe's defense this week. All went well we are currently in at the school printing off the final copies so he can officially submit them to the graduate school and he can be done.

The week is going by way to quickly, it's already Thursday. We are having a good time and eating way to much. We have gone out to dinner every night so far and have had some wonderful meals. Last night we went to Jimmy's place for some homemade lasagna. Man was a home cooked meal every nice. Thanks again James :)

Today after Joe finishes with the printing and submitting we are going to the Hershey chocolate factory in Smith Falls. It is one of those things I always wanted to do while we lived her but never got around to.

Okay that's it from Kingston for now. I will probably post again when we get home.

Take care.
Tricia



1 Comments:


At 10:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tricia,
Have fun at the Hershey Factor! It is a fun place to go! Lots of Chocolate! Enjoy the cold Ontario Weather! Congrats to Joe!
All the best, Kathleen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger