Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I love CuteTax

CuteTax is the online program that Joe and I use to fill out our taxes. There is no simpler way (that I know of) to file your taxes. You fill in a few boxes and then $17 later you have completed taxes. You can print out a PDF file of the tax return that looks exactly like the regular form but they also give you the file so everything can be NetFiled. So simple, it actually makes me enjoy tax time.

Well now didn't that sound like an ad for CuteTax, I swear I make no money from them ;)

Not much else going on, it was officially Spring about 10 minutes ago. I can hear the wind whipping by my window and I can see little flurries out the window. sigh.



1 Comments:


At 5:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are the cutie in cute tax.
XOXO
San

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger