Friday, February 02, 2007

Wii found it!!!

After nearly three months we finally found our Nintendo Wii. We ordered it online so we don't have it yet but it is on the way.

We have been keeping our eye on a website that lets you know when stores like Future Shop or Best Buy get Wii in at there online stores. They have popped up many times but usually when you click on the site it would say "20 in stock" and then by the time you had signed into your account "Sorry we are out of stock in the item" It was a little frustrating but it paid off yesterday when Joe was able to get one.

We should have it sometime next week. I will post some pictures then.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, I took today and Monday off of work so I am having a super long weekend. I am leaving soon to go get my hair cut and Monday we have dentist appointments :(



1 Comments:


At 1:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!!

Merry Christmas.

Santa was just a bit late.

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger