Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I have a cold. It sucks.

That's all I have to say about that.

On another note. I'm not sure if I mentioned how dry it was in our apartment. REALLY dry, Mom (Doris) bought us a humidifier for our apartment last weekend. Before we tried it out we went and got a hygrometer so we could see just how dry the apartment is. They say your home should be somewhere between 40 - 55% humidity. Our living room... 20% So we turned the little guy on and got it pumping, yesterday we managed to get up to 32% but the only problem now is that the humidifier pumps out cold air with the moisture. It really cools down the room so we have to turn the heat higher, when the heat is higher it sucks the humidity out and takes us back to around 25%. So it's a nasty cycle, I would like to have more moisture but I don't want to freeze. Sooooo we may just have to go switch this humidifier for one the either doesn't use cool air or one that uses warm air. Sigh.

Okay enough bad stuff. The Superbowl is this weekend, it would be better if the Patriots were playing but I will cheer for the Colts. I have taken Friday and Monday as holidays so on Friday I have a hair appointment :) and Monday a dentist appointment :( On a good note for Monday though I may get to sneak into the back of Joe's class and watch him teach. How fun.



0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger