Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Okay a friend forwarded me these. There were many more but I am only posting the funny ones. If you don't think they are funny blame my father, I get the sense of humour from him ;)



Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," says Dolly. "It's true, no bull!" exclaims Daisy

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him ..(Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good)..... A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis


And my favourite...

"Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'" "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome." "Is it common?" Well, "It's Not Unusual."




2 Comments:


At 11:09 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

We really are twins!! Those were great :D

 

At 3:33 p.m., Blogger Indigo Eve said...

LOL, ok, I'm laughing...can I blame you father for my sense of humour as well?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger