Friday, October 26, 2007

I blame Facebook. I never update this anymore because I keep up to date with everyone though Facebook. I know there are still people out there not on "the book" including my husband so I will try and update more often.

Well since my last post I got a job. I am employed at the same place as Joe. The University of Ontario Institute of Technology. We are both really busy but love our jobs.

We are thinking about buying a car. We got away without owning one in both Kingston and Halifax because everything we needed was close or as was the case in Kingston, never had far to go. Oshawa however is really spread out and things we want to get too are far away. So... we are starting to look for a car. Something small, cute and reliable. We are in the very early stages so if anyone has any recommendations please drop me a note.

We are looking forward to going home at Christmas. Joe got the exam schedule, it sucks but come hell or high water I am getting home for Christmas.

Okay I think that is it. Have a good weekend everyone.



1 Comments:


At 10:54 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Glad things are going well in Oshawa! Hopefully we'll get to see you when you're home at Xmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me


Name:Tricia
Location:Halifax

This is about me, nothing fancy just who I am and what I think. I am not very good with words and I try and be funny so stick with me.



Previous Posts



Powered by Blogger